Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 4, Veggies are in sight!

I have a follower!  This is very exciting in my world!  I hope you don't get bored and unfollow me :)

A bit slower on the scales this morning, but still going down!  I have also noticed that I am not as hungry as the first couple of days (definitely ate a lot Saturday and Sunday!).  I am also trying to get my liquid intake more regulated.  I have to be careful during the day, because I am a teacher (we don't get to take breaks when needed...very specific timing only!) 

Last night, I did a little exploration in the kitchen.  I threw some onions in a pan (so happy these are allowed in phase 1) with some balsamic vinegar and garlic (it didn't smell great, but I kept going).  I then browned some 96% lean ground beef in the pan and added some salt-free Mrs. Dash original seasoning.  For this ketchup and a cheeseburger girl, this was rather okay.  The vinegar gave some flavor along with keeping the meat juicy.  I am REALLY looking forward to added veggies this weekend (and it is so strange to realize how much I miss them!)

Well, into the evening I go.  It's been rainy for several days, but I did manage a walk last night and Saturday.  I did elliptical workouts Sunday, and that may be what's in store for tonight.

I hope to keep this positive attitude for the long-term.  I keep thinking to myself "you CAN du KAN" as a bit of a mantra.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment