Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Start of Day 2

So, when did Easter become another "stuff with food" holiday?  Golly, that makes things tough!  BUT, I am still on track, and if the scale is to be believed from yesterday morning to today, almost 4 lbs. down?  In ONE day?  Well, I will take it and keep going!

For breakfast this morning I am sipping on some English breakfast tea and I prepared two of the pancake things: one with the oat bran and one without.  The one without wasn't the best, but not horrible.  It would probably work best as more of a scrambled egg white and yogurt concoction (I am using the vanilla flavored Kalona brand 0.  It does have about 10 g of carbs per serving versus the plain with about 7, but I can't stand the plain, and I'm not consuming full servings of the yogurt.)

Yesterday I cooked up some chicken breasts to keep in the fridge along with some hard-boiled eggs.  96% lean ground beef with onion and Mrs. Dash salt-free garlic and herbs is on the agenda for today to prep for the week.

I know it all sounds rather boring, and I definitely couldn't do this the rest of my life, but I can make it six more days and then I'm really looking forward to the veggies!

Let's see how the day goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment