Saturday, April 30, 2011

Looking beyond the attack

Well, after all the dust has settled, it looks like 9 lbs down in the attack phase.  It's somewhat unbelievable, actually.  Now it's onto some veggies today, which I am very excited about!

Looking back over the past week, it was tough.  I'm not going to lie.  If you're a sugar addict, it will definitely be difficult.  Here's what I used for those GIVE ME CHOCOLATE AND CARBS cravings: cherry coke zero, stevia in the raw substitute in my tea, and sugar free jello varieties (even the pudding).  I searched and found a website forum that indicated these were okay, but the pudding had to be counted in the dairy servings.  If you really need that sweet dessert flavor, the sugar free jello is a great option. (If you can go without, do, but if you feel like you're about to dive into something completely off the plan, it's the better choice!)

So, here I am at the end of phase 1, 9 down, several more to go, but moving in the right direction.

1 comment: