Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Scale

Sorry for the absence!  I can't believe it's Wednesday already!!

The last few weeks of school are always crazy, and I've had a busy few days.

Last night I had a fantastic salad.  Greens, chicken, veggies....it was great!  But, the scale isn't moving this week.  I've decided to go a mini-protein phase and not to look at the scale until Saturday's weigh-in. 

Catherine and TC, I hear you on the protein food phases.  I need to get back into the book and reread it this weekend, along with looking for some new recipes.  I am definitely needing to spice things up, or I will find myself burned out. 

On the upside, as I was driving home tonight, I realized that I am no longer feeling "so tired".  I'd been so lethargic, and it was weight-related.  Eating healthier has definitely been allowing me to wake up feeling rested with the normal amount of tired at the end of the day. 

I'm off on a walk soon.  It's a beautiful day here, and I definitely want to pay homage!

No comments:

Post a Comment