Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Weekend was FANTASTIC

Oh, such beautiful weather!  Spring has sprung (and reminded me I need to be much more diligent in my sunscreen coverage!  I'm rather speckled at the moment!)

I did pretty well this weekend, I believe.  Lots of exercise, and outside time with friends, and I made choices that, although not purely Dukan, were good choices.  Basically, I was unable to control the fat content of the meats I ate, but I chose mostly protein and veggie meal options (no choice but to eat out).  I feel good about this first challenge. 

That being said, this will definitely be a difficult scale week in which I believe I will still be making progress, but the numbers may not reflect it by week's end...rather, it will be reflected the following. Ah, gotta love those weeks.  The major point is to realize, as a woman, they are going to happen so as not to get freaked out by them!

I plan to do a mini protein phase Monday and Tuesday to kick off the week after the weekend, and then return to the 1:1.

I'm also really happy to see I have a couple more followers.  I look forward to hearing your feedback and all about your individual journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment